Since I showed you my jewelry box makeover, I have been asked about how to print on napkins and I thought I could write a post about it. I have to say it is the easiest thing on Earth, so I took some pictures of the process.
You only need a few materials:
- Regular paper (mine was pink)
- Regular napkins
- Painter’s tape (or any kind of tape)
1. Napkins have several layers, you only need one so you can keep the others for something else.
2. Cut the napkin a bit smaller than the paper.
3. Tape it all around, trying to get the napkin tight. Then, place it into the printer as if it was regular paper.
4. Cut around tape and enjoy your napkin!!
You see? I told you it was really easy! You can do your own designs if you want, or just download any image you like into the computer and then print it on the napkin, whatever you prefer.
I hope you find it useful and it helps with your projects too. If you want to see other tutorials you will find them at the Gallery.
Thank for visiting!
Do you love DIY, recycling, home decor, furniture transformation and all kind of crafts? Then we have the same passion! I would love to share all my crazy ideas and projects with you so I would love if you SUBSCRIBE for my post e-mails.
I also share interesting content on Facebook and other social media, and I would love to hear from you! Not following me yet? Don’t be shy and stop by to say hello. Follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, +GOOGLE.
Linking up to these parties