Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
DIY spooky Halloween candle by Living Life Rolling the Dice
Colorful nightstand makeover painted at Thirty Eighth Street
Halloween blood punch recipe quenching your thirst over at Shibley Smiles
Printable Halloween candy wrappers at My Printly
DIY candy corn decorations made calorie free by The Apple Street Cottage
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
DIY simple Halloween wreath put together at Twelve on Main
Sarah J, SarahCelebrates.com
Celebrating life’s little moments with a dash of arts & crafts.
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | G+
Katrin from Kreative K is the queen of fast and adorable decor ideas. Look at these mini baking tins lights! You’ll find the how to on her blog.
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit