Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 296 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
Let the new year shine with ambition and expectations! The first step in achieving your goals is writing them down. So let’s do that this week 🙂
What do you aim to accomplish this year for your blog? Maybe you simply want to write more. Or, a complete overhaul of your sites design? Let us know what you’d like for your little corner of the internet this year!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
No bake AND a cherry on top? Alli has the perfect recipe for you!
Keep the little ones busy for just $2! What?! Phyllis shows us how to save money and our sanity with this snowflake craft for toddlers.
Wonderful crochet work and a world record! Way to go Jennifer!
Over on Donna’s blog, guest blogger Danyell Halvorson takes us step by step through making an old piece look new again.
Jennifer shares a free printable with us to look back and reflect and ahead to plan.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Michelle glammed up the new years toasts with her glitter wine bottles. Love the bows after they were wrapped!
Robin amazes us with this complilation of 2015 best projects
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit