Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 197 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
The past few weeks we’ve been getting back on track with our 2016 goals. What happens if you’re not meeting them?
Don’t let your goals, or the process of reaching them, get you down. Success takes time. Break a large goal down into smaller, more manageable ones. Look back to see the progress you’ve made.
Or, take a break. A clear head and fresh look later may be the renewed energy you need!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Why keep the decorations indoors? Christine doesn’t! Her porch is all dolled up for Easter. Is yours?
Who says candle holders just have to be for candles? Take your favorite holder and turn it into a DIY planter, with faux plants to boot! That means I can’t kill it 😉
Latisha’s guest post at Cookilicious whips up a healthy, protein packed mushroom & spinach tofu scramble.
Wake up to a better breakfast with some kefir pancakes. Love shares her recipe with us. I’m sure you’ll love it!
Love the design but the shirts not your size or AWFUL fabric? Jenn solves that problem with her DIY floral home state T-shirt. And you can too!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Need a tag for your Easter prizes? Teresa has some great FREE Easter printables for you!
Rebecca shows how to make vegan and gluten-free burgers for all your carnivorous friends
Lindi created this cute rustic sign with some paint, you need to see the tutorial at her blog!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit