Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 181 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
Did you spruce up your sidebar last week? I bet it looks beautiful!
This week let’s take a look at your categories and/or tags (depending on what blogging platform you’re using). Limit your overall categories/topics of your blog to 5-7. These will be your overall themes that you blog about. Use a tagging system to further narrow down what your posts are about.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Add a little seaglass decor without the wait or the cost.
You can never have enough pallet projects. Love this DIY pallet sign!
Need to relax? Meg has 4 ways to calm the crazy.
Lazy summer days call for a nice game of checkers. Why not repurpose some tiles to make your own checkerboard?
Add a little folksy art to your front porch with your very own dresser planter.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Thrift store mirror + jute = refashioned mirror on the cheap.
LZ shares how to make a dreamy potting bench with detailed instructions and useful pictures. I wish I had a garden to make my own!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit