Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 197 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
We’re looking to hear what YOU’D like to see in the Tip of the Week section! More blogging tips? Social media? General crafting? Let us know!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Two cabinets, two renovations, twice the inspiration! Thank you Sage and Naomi!
Lovely little heart felt garland by Sarah. I must make, mostly because it gives me a purpose for all the baker’s twine I own… and it’s cute 😉
Bringing a little of the outdoors inside with Sherry’s tree stump side table.
Carrie has 5 ways to help us keep special cards, from deciding how which cards to keep and good ways to preserve the ones that do hold a special meaning.
One board, one amazing side table! Stop by for Lindi’s design plan for her hexagon side table today! I’m sensing a bit of a favorite theme… 😉
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Maisy is in the kitchen again, this time she’s making sure we get out greens with her green porridge.
Cyn made a cute tassel garland project to dress her house after all the Christmas decor.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit