Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 171 AWESOME creations! You guys rock! This week has literally flown away but I’ve been working at different projects at a time, I hope to be able to share them with you soon. Let’s get into the party!!
Just a heads up: Two Uses Tuesday 91 that goes live on Monday Aug 1st will be a 3 week party. Two Uses Tuesday will begin on Aug 22nd. Sarah will be pinning and tweeting ALL birthday related posts in celebration of August being her birthday month. Get those birthday themed posts ready!!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Grab some baskets, pick some peaches and then hurry home to make this mouth watering peach bread!
Create a one of a kind piece of artwork with bleeding tissue paper. Who knows, your tissue paper art might end up in a museum? Or a loved ones hallway… Win-win 😉
Denim and DIY? Yes please! My favorite part about this DIY poolside tote, the liner. Tre’ Chic!
Beat the heat with a cool treat! These healthy, tropical popsicles are refreshing and have a nice dose Vitamin C.
Get the look of metal for less! Using terracotta pots and paint you too can have faux metal industrial pots.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
This week’s last to link is actually the 2nd to last. The true last held the Last To Link last week. Sharing the love =)
A Sharpie and some of those color coding circle sticker labels you can make your own watermelon stickers!
Anika made this ottoman from scratch, and if you want to make one too stop by her blog to get the instructions.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit