Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Most Loved Link
Halloween stairs complete with mouse holes at Simple Joys
Eek! Block craft over at MommaDJane
Crochet acorn necklace tutorial provided by Pale Blue Corner
DIY Dried Orange Garland strung up at Garden Matter
Spooky S’mores favors by A Bride on a Budget
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
DIY wire pumpkin candle holders bent into place at Vikalpah
Thank you so much for partying with us each week! We must be doing something right to be here at 100 parties =) Here are a few extra features to thank you for being you!
Autumn placemats pattern by Olives ‘n’ Okra
Crochet Charizard pattern by The Blue Elephants
Quilted apple pillow stitched up at Woods of Bell Trees
DIY Halloween Luminaries at Vikalpah
This Parisian Halloween hat from Home On The Corner Blog is a chic addition to your Halloween decor.
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit