Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 199 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Hooray! The Tip of the Week is back! We’ve decided follow a theme each month, giving you 4 to 5 ways to improve that area/topic. Are you game? Excellent!
Tip of the Week:
February will be about images; mostly because I’m working on refining mine 🙂 Creating stunning images isn’t just for bloggers! There are plenty of people who spread their beautiful images on Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. Where ever you share your images, make them the best.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Angie shows us how to make some gilded letters for adding some glitz to our decor.
Quick, no-bake AND chocolate? Sold! Sam shares her no bake chocolate strawberry bites and I couldn’t be more delighted! Now I just need a food processor…
Lauren has a bit of an addition to storing yarn. Bins, baskets and a crate. Oh my!
Old doesn’t mean it needs to be tossed! Lisa picked up this lovely old spool and turned it into a piece of art.
Liz has a fantastic free printable to sweeten up your Valentine’s treats.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Looking for something to give that special someone? Why not make a DIY glitter mug? Robin creates some sparkly owl mugs for her Valentines.
You Clicked It To Pick It
Feast your eyes on the squishy adorableness that is Laura’s crochet bear. Too. Stinking. Cute.
These DIY glitter clothespins are so cute! Stop by Living La Vida Holoka to see how Jessica made them
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit