Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 190 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
How are your images looking? Are you finding that people can connect with you on your site of choosing since you’ve put your name your images? Good!
Let’s talk about branding your images. This goes way beyond your site name or logo. Branding is the consistent use of imagery to help you stand out. Use of the same fonts and colors. Maybe you use the same arrow or swirly frill at the end of your name. What visual signature are you putting on your images?
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
Store your glam essentials in style with Angie’e help AND a chance to win a Silhouette!
Kiss aren’t just for your I Do’s or before bed. Send your loved ones off with a bottle of them for the entire day. Great idea Lisa!
We’re given even more to make this week with inspiration gleaned from Kelly. Turn your old shirts into pillows and you’ll never have to part with them!
Suzy’s rustic wall ladder adds warm, dimension and just that little bit extra to complete the look.
Who said cleaning has to be ugly, dirty work? Get organized and do it in style with organizing tips from Jenn.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
All the charm of grandma’s house with the style of today =) Tarah transforms and old radio stand into a stunning red island.
This cool toilet roll holder was done by DazzleWhileFrazzled. Don’t forget to stop by to get the how to!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit