Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 222 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
A goal is nothing without a support system. A good solid, support system. Who in your life can you share your goal(s) with that will keep you on track and accountable? Who will cheer you on when you’re doing well and pick you up and push you forward when you think you’ve failed?
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Transform your wall with juice can lids! Lynda creates an adorable typewriter key wall display with a very creative upcycle.
Alli made us happy with her sweet Easter egg flower pots.
Add a touch of spring and Easter to your everyday table runner by pinning a fuzzy bunny to it. Genius!
Is it a house number display? A planter? Why can’t it be both? With a little spray paint and succulents Pamela makes a front porch display out of a concrete block.
Heather gives a DVD media cabinet a makeover. Goodbye basic DIY, hello vintage card catalog!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
White House Crafts gathered 12 adorable Easter crafts for kids. Which one is your favorite?
Beverly did a wonderful job turning a plain tray into a beautiful coastal tray makeover!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit