Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 204 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
The next quarter of the year starts soon. The past few weeks we laid out some good practices for goal setting and achieving. Today is the best part… rewards!
Don’t forget to pat yourself on the back for what you’ve accomplished. Reaching the goal doesn’t have to be the only good thing about the process. Treat yourself along the way (if you are staying on track) and when you succeed! It makes setting that next goal easier knowing you’ll get some extra prizes for it 🙂
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
You’re crafty, right? So you have bits and baubles lying around. Sarah puts hers to use and fashion with her vintage flower brooch upcycle. Just lovely!
Need a cheesy delight for your next meal? Michelle shares her grilled cheese biscuit recipe. Heck, let’s just eat this for dinner!
Bonnie’s spring upcycle takes a dated magazine holder and turns it into a fresh, spring planter!
Jenny takes a $2 Goodwill find and creates a lovely farmhouse caddy.
Looking for an embroidery project? Teresa has 5 easy embroidery projects for you. I like the bee =)
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Wait! Don’t toss those cereal boxes and milk jugs! Sahana has an upcycle for you! Whip up next years Easter baskets with your favorite breakfast’s old container.
Bonnie took an old magazine holder and turned it into this pretty flower planter.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit