Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 159 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
Cleaned up sidebar? Check! Organized categories/tags? Check!
This week let’s look at something that not only makes your site look not so hot but can hurt your rankings with Google: broken links. If you blog on WordPress, I highly recommend the plugin ‘Broken Link Checker’. It finds all links that are not working any longer even gives warnings for ones that take a bit to long to reach.
Find those links and either unlink them or fix it with a redirect/new link.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Upcycle an old toolbox into a little planter. Herb garden on the go, I’d call it =)
Warm summer nights call for a refreshing treat. How about pina colada popsicles? They sound yummy, but mine would have some rum in them 😉
Rebecca had so many great posts on her blog last week, why not see them all at her Friday Finisher?! Plus some extras that are her faves.
Crochet a pair of earrings for your favorite yarn lover. Simple & unique!
A peek at pretty things around Katrin’s home that she’s created. So simple, so pretty.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
The little sweet tart Maisy shared her sweet rhubarb cake with us this week. Doesn’t rhubarb kind of look like red celery?
Colleen found in her basement a tiered table and decided to give it another use. She transformed the top part into a dreamy cupcake stand!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit