Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! Welcome back to our regular weekly Two Uses Tuesday schedule. There are extra Features to check out this week because there was so much to choose from the extra long holiday party.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Craft Room Closet Storage by Butterflies and Baubles
Fall Trail Mix by DIY Budget Girl
Birthday Invitations with Confetti by Howling At The Moon
Ombre French Knot Ampersand Hoop Art by Busy Being Jennifer
How To Make Your Own Cacao Powder by A Life Unprocessed
Oreo Ice Cream Cake by Lou Lou Girls
Blue and White Folding Chair Makeover by Home On The Corner
Key Lime Shortbread Fluff by Living on Cloud Nine
DIY Camera Strap by That Black Chic
Bottle Cap Tray by DIY Budget Girl
Summer Anchor Wreath by Kennary
Boho Style Decorative Screen by Live From Julie’s House
Wooden Map Decor by Simply Darrling
Starfish Friend Card by Paper Seedlings
Stay Cool Ice Cream Embroidery Hoop by Flamingo Toes
Mini Peach Crisps by Lolly Jane
No Bake Butterfinger Pie by Don’t Sweat The Recipe
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit