Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 171 AWESOME creations! You guys rock! This week has literally flown away but I’ve been working at different projects at a time, I hope to be able to share them with you soom. Let’s get into the party!!
Tip of the Week:
Why should you visit other posts when linking up at a link party, other than because I asked you too?
Meet new bloggers.
Find new content to share on your social media channels.
Follow them and they may follow back.
Comment and share other posts and others will do the same for you.
All of which help grow blog!!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
What do you do when your grill isn’t contributing to summer BBQ’s anymore? Make a nautical lantern out of it!
It’s amazing what a little paint can do… I love this painted china cabinet. And the fabric background, OMG! Gorgeous!
Need some new recipe cards? Grab free printable ones today!
Curtains AND tablecloth from thrift shop remnants?! Who would have thought?
Get inspired to do some renovations of your own after seeing this white farmhouse kitchen!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Quench your thirst and satisfy your sweet tooth with a cold glass of honeydew juice. I’m particularly interested in the spiked version…
Chelsey from Budget Girl shows us how to get distressed picture frames with glaze. The result is so pretty!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit