Welcome back to the fourth and last week of The Christmas Linkup which is Food & Recipes. I hope you all have had a busy and productive week and I hope you enjoyed last week’s Christmas Gift party! Your gifts are all gorgeous and I hope you’ll stick around to share a food or recipe idea this week.
Feel free to share up to 3 posts of yours and include any of your great Christmas Food & Recipe ideas.
Here’s the schedule for this link party:
Week 1: Christmas Trees
Week 2: Home Tours (Dec 4)
Week 3: Gifts (Dec 11)
Week 4: Recipes and Food (Dec 18)
This week I am excited to share with you an easy and healthy first dish for Christmas. With so many family meals it’s not easy to maintain your digestive comfort so let’s make something our body will thank. Get all the details here by clicking the image below.
Rules of the Link Party
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s homepage. You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
- Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
- Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties allowed.
- Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!