Hi, my sweet friends!
Yes, you’ve read it right, fairy Merry Christmas! I know it’s still November and it sounds weird to be talking about Christmas. But we have to get ready! That’s why bloggers are a month or two ahead with holiday ideas. So when you’re ready for Christmas all those great ideas are there for you to try.
A couple months ago, Millie from 2crochethooks had a great idea to make a whole bunch of fairy doors, just for fun, and spread them around. Who wouldn’t love seeing fairy doors pop up around the neighborhood?
Then she calmed down, just a bit, and decided to spread the fairy love and have her fellow blogging friends join her for a Fairy Merry Christmas Blog Hop!
Beginning Monday 11/16, there will be a new fairy related post with a craft, recipe or other holiday fun! At the end of each post you’ll be introduced to the next stop on the blog hop.
When and Where?
Below is where our fairy fun is stopping each day. Do you want to participate? Just let me know! There are still some days left and more can be added
- M 11/16 – Kristina at 2crochethooks
- T 11/17 – Maria from Sew Travel Inspired
- W 11/18 – Joy of xoxo Grandma
- R 11/19 – Joanita at Creative Crochet Workshop
- F 11/20 – Alayna from Alayna’s Creations
- M 11/23 – Laura of My husband has too many hobbies
- T 11/24 – Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates
- W 11/25 – Stella of Purfylle
- R 11/26 – Thanksgiving!!! No post, enjoy your family
- F 11/27 – Beverly from Across the Blvd
- M 11/30 – T’onna at USS Crafty
- T 12/1 – Joanita at Creative Crochet Workshop
- W 12/2 – Keri of One Mama’s Daily Drama
- R 12/3 – Darlene at My Little Shop Of Treasures
- F 12/4 -Donna from Two Chicks and A Mom
- M 12/7 – This could be you!!
- T 12/8 – Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates
- W 12/9 – Stella of Purfylle
- R 12/10 – This is me 🙂
- F 12/11 – Millie of 2crochethooks
I can’t wait to have a Fairy Merry Christmas with all of you!