Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
Small tip for you this week, well, more of a suggestion. Enjoy life, yours and the ones you care about. Love, grieve, observe & remember. Experience every bit of it. Write it down. Go back and remember how you felt. Life is short and we should savor each moment. How will you take it all in this week?
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Most Loved Link
Owl party favors by The Mandatory Mooch
Re-purposed wood to DIY floating book shelves constructed at Forsythia Farm
Vintage teachers desk makeover over at Virginia Sweet Pea
Pumpkin napkin rings gracing the table at The Country Chic Cottage
Glitter top pumpkin place card holders sparkled up at Oh My Creative
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
DIY neon T-shirt colorized at Ms. Tschi Tschi
Jenn from Clean and Scentsible is sharing some lovely Thanksgiving printables. Go check them at her blog!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit