Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us all this time at Two Uses Tuesday!! It’s been a please to co-host with these wonderful ladies -Sarah, Stella, Donna- and been inspired by so many of the ideas you have shared over the time. You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for all this time, and a special congratulations to the bloggers featured below as the Best of the Best from 2016.
Don’t forget this is the last Two Uses Tuesday! All links and parties will remain open so you can visit them.
Thank you again for joining me on this linkup party adventure, and have a very Merry Christmas!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Most Viewed Link
Deer pillow by Much More Creative
Gingerbread decorating gift basket put together by Just Measuring Up
Gluten-free Snickerdoodles bake up at Strength and Sushine
Cozy, inviting Christmas porch welcoming guests at Worthing Court
Christmas windows with chalk markers making the spirits bright at Sum of Their Stories
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
DIY pallet top for dresser/side table over at Repurposed For Life
2016 Best of the Best Features!!
Charizard crochet pattern | The Blue Elephants
Cinnamon ice cream apple compote | Be Alice
Pearly hummingbird crochet | Red Haired Amazona
Girly glam nightstand | Redo It Yourself Inspirations
DIY home state tee | Busy Being Jennifer
Book shelf makeover with curtains | Vikalpah
Beautiful ways to decorate with succulents | Suburban Simplicity
Mini peach crisps | Lolly Jane
Cheap bookcase makeover | Simply Beautiful by Angela
North Pole Christmas cut files | Fynes Designs
Industrial pendant light | Love Create Celebrate
Faux antique chair makeover | Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Grilled cheese biscuits | Just 2 Sisters
Vintage desk makeover | Making it in the Mountains
Magnetic menu planning board | Mom Of 6
“Love Is” Silhouette canvas art | Love Pasta Tool Belt
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit