Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 217 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Would you like your post to be featured? Due to the increasing amount of non craft, DIY, recipe and upcycle posts that don’t fit with the #2UsesTuesday theme, we have decided that only those posts that fit the theme will be selected for features, including the Last 2 Link feature and Most Clicked features. If you have a post you’d like to share that’s unrelated to the 2UT theme, stop by Pinbellish on the weekend to share the PIN that goes to your post.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Congrats to Kristina and family on their new home! Lot’s of work, sweat and love went into getting it built. Welcome home!
Create a winter decoration that warms the heart. Julie’s button mitten canvas is a great way to use all those buttons you collect over the years.
Julie recycled AND make Valentines when she created her marbled hearts! Win-win!
Looking for super chunky pom poms? Michelle shares her secret!
Krystal shows us how to make a decadent snickerdoodle body scrub with just 4 ingredients!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Heather’s couch is going bandannas with her new bandanna to pillow project.
Stop by to Julie’s blog to see this cuteness and what else she’s done with the leftovers.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit