Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 180 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
Great lighting is so important to take that image from so-so to WoW!. Natural light is the easiest cheapest way to achieve that but sometimes you might have to wait to capture those golden hour moments.
If you need to fake it a few light bulbs and a white poster board (to bounce light off) will give you the next best thing!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Most loved and most mouthwatering! Stacie found the way to our hearts through our stomachs with her Meatzza Casserole.
Kaitlyn whips up a DIY terrarium with just four supplies and steps.
Plain pots and shelf liner are all you need for your own DIY cachepot. I love the wood grain TwoPlusCute uses. Makes the plant and pot blend nicely.
Perfect quick and easy dinner, or lunch, try Sam’s Mediterranean quinoa salad.
Nothing says Easter like a fluffy bunny bum bunting. Stop by Jenn’s place for the free template.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Lindi dazzles us again with her DIY projects. Check out her Industrial Pendant light and get the free plans to make one yourself!
Have some old or boring shoes? Then you need to check what Bev did with hers!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit