Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 179 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
For the next month, your Two Uses Tuesday tips will be about goals. If you haven’t given up on your New Year’s resolutions/goals yet, good for you! For those of you who have, let’s get down to basics.
Think about your goal. Is it S.M.A.R.T? Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely (or Tangible). Being able to clearly define your goal under these categories will make you more likely to succeed.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Viewed Link
Looking for a warm, pick me up drink that’s not coffee? Try Ilka’s raw, vegan hot chocolate!
I love fried rice, I’m just terrified to make it myself. Jenny makes her pork fried rice look so easy, why not give it a go? =)
Take some time to relax and paint. Tasha shares her watercolor jellyfish; reminds me of vacation…
Love the look of monogram decor but hate the price? Celeste shows us how to DIY our own framed monogrammed artwork.
With artwork on the brain this week, Lindi shows us her personalized artwork using a Circuit.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Tarah is back at last to link with another reno at her grandma’s house. Some sanding and stain gives an old dresser a new life.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. ***YOUR BLOG NAME and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit