Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 169 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
The next quarter of the year starts soon. The past few weeks we laid out some good practices for goal setting and achieving. Today is the best part… rewards!
Don’t forget to pat yourself on the back for what you’ve accomplished. Reaching the goal doesn’t have to be the only good thing about the process. Treat yourself along the way (if you are staying on track) and when you succeed! It makes setting that next goal easier knowing you’ll get some extra prizes for it 🙂
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Spring has spring and that fireplace is a cold reminder of what was… Cover it up with a simple fireplace cover!
Want magazine like decor without the price tag? Make your own faux metal orbs for just $3!
Cardstock and glitter washi tape can make a beautiful birthday card. Who will you send yours too?
A place for your keys, convenient place for your glass… whatever you need to use it for, there is an easy DIY sofa table in your future!
You DIY stuff for you all the time; why not let your pup in on it? Build your own dog crate for your furry friend. Style the way you want it and all the room they need.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Looking to make a new knitting or crochet project? See how a certain brand stands up to the test.
This mini terra cotta flower pot wreath will look great in a patio or garden, let’s welcome Spring!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit