Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 180 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Tip of the Week:
With the seasons changing, we tend to go into spring cleaning mode in our lives. Don’t leave your blog out of the mix!
Take some time to clean up your blog’s sidebar this week. Could you stand to remove an item or two? Are all the items on your sidebar useful to your readers? Are there ads slowing your site down? Assess what you’re making your visitors see on every page and ask yourself if YOU’D be ok with those items on a site you’re visiting.
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Is it a bag? Is it a basket? It’s both! Brandy shares her simple drawstring basket that she made for a shower gift. And those foxes are fabulous!
I always try to get my veggies, so when the recipe is quick and easy I can’t say no! Check out this 5 ingredient veggie stir fry you can have ready in 12 minutes!
Enjoy the taste of India and refreshing mint with Stacie’s tandoori shrimp and mint chutney.
Love all those 2 tier stands you see in the stores? Never quite find one that fits you? Handan & Greg show you how to DIY your own 2 tier stand!
What happens when baby showers and craftiness collide? DIY onsies!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Looking for elegant country style AND an ugly duckling to beautiful swan story? Robin has it for you with her oak bench makeover.
Who would have thought a cutting board could be used for decoration? Katrin did it and it took almost nothing to get it done, and the result turned out really cool!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit