Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 175 AWESOME creations! You guys rock, let’s get into the party!!
Just a reminder, next week’s party will be the start of a 3-week long link up. In celebration of Sarah’s birthday month (August) , she will be pinning and tweeting all the birthday themed posts that you share
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Ice cream is always good, but it’s a little sweeter when it looks cute. With just a hat box you can make your own vintage ice cream holder. Enjoy!
Looking for a good cookie? How about a flour-less peanut butter oatmeal cookie? Yum!
Sweet, good for you AND you don’t need an ice cream maker?! This cinnamon ice cream with apple compote might just make summer better!
Summer is all about picnics, BBQs and road trips. Keep the kids busy in the car with a DIY travel chalkboard.
Nothing says summer like a campfire and s’mores. Rain can ruin all the fun… Now you can have the s’mores taste with these s’mores fudge brownies. Sorry, I can’t help you with the camp fire…
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
I’ll admit, okra scares me. But wrapped in bacon… chili bacon okra bites kinda make my mouth water.
Erin from Suburban Simplicity made a wonderful job using a cage for her succulents, and she inspires us with different ways to display them too.
I love eating healthy and this vegan and gluten free burger Maisy shared last week caught my eye. I am definetely making some!.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit