Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 161 AWESOME creations! You guys rock, let’s get into the party!!
Two Uses Tuesday 91 is a three-week party! From August 1st through August 19th you can link up your crafts, DIYs, recipes and upcycles to one GIANT link up.
With the party being so long, there will be no last to link feature at party 92… BUT! Each host will be choosing 3 favorites to feature!!
In celebration of Sarah’s birthday in August, she will be tweeting and pinning as many birthday related posts as she can. They just might be her feature picks too…
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Need a new side table? Don’t get rid of that wine crate! Use it to make a DIY nightstand. Makes me want to buy a few bottles of wine…
What could make your special day even MORE special? DIY finishing touches like this ring bearer box.
I see a nice rustic, farmhouse project in your future… like a DIY hanging lantern!
Looking for new lunch ideas? How about a 3 bean salad?
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
You don’t need another quilt lying around! Take that blanket rack and turn it into a farmhouse vegetable rack. Having fruits & veggies in sight helps you eat them more often.
Mary from The Boondocks Blog has such a creative mind and transformed some old paddles into these chalkboards. You can’t miss to see the other side!
I love eating healthy and this vegan and gluten free burger Maisy shared last week caught my eye. I am definetely making some!.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit