Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
It’s been said that all good things must come to an end. Fun family getaways, this year and at this point in time… this party. The past two years have been wonderful hosting Two Uses Tuesday but it is time to close up shop and move forward. Always forward.
I want to thank you all for stopping by and sharing all your creativeness with us. You helped get the ball rolling!
But we still have a little bit of party left! You have two more chances to link up, this week at party 107 and next week at party 108!
Then, on 12/19, for Two Uses Tuesday 109 we will have our last set of regular features (from party 108) PLUS the best of the best from the past year. Double features! Sweet!
Thank you again for joining me on this linkup party adventure!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
You Clicked It To Pick It
How to fake a clean house fooling guests at Penny Pincher Jenny
Sizzix planner pages by Lynda Creates
Beer advent calendar celebrating the holiday season at Frau Tschi Tschi
Epsom salt candle holders by The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Decoupaged Christmas ornaments over at Eccentricities by JVG
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Finds and fashion bingo treasures found by Home on the Corner
Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane show us how to make handlettered holiday with a free printable to make our own.
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit