Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday. Last week, you guys shared 180 AWESOME creations! You guys rock!
Remember, link up parties are meant to let you show off your creativity AND to connect with other blogs. Please visit at least 2 other links for every one you link up. A comment or social share would be nice too 🙂
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
Lather up with your own lime cilantro soap. Be fresh and clean with Stacie’s recipe.
Nothing says I love you like homemade. Graduations are no exception. Jennifer whipped her graduation card up in 15 minutes!
Whether your look is rustic or nautical, a coiled rope basket is sure to add to the charm!
A fairy house is a perfect addition for a fairy succulent garden or just to tuck in a special place outdoors.
Got 10 minutes and some mason jars? Kristi has 5 mason jar decor ideas sure to brighten up any space this spring!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Better Late Than Never
Need a sweet treat? Maisy shares her homemade muesli. Looks yummy!
Jessica shares how to make these gorgeous massive planter boxes out of pallet wood. You can’t miss the details she added that make them seem they came out of a shop!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit