Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
Don’t forget, this is your last chance to link up to Two Uses Tuesday! Stop by next week to see our regular round of features along with the best of the best from 2016.
Thank you again for joining me on this linkup party adventure!
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Most Loved Link
DIY Christmas moss stars by Little Brags
Easy shortbread cookies baked up at I Heart Vegetables
“The Snuggle is Real” stencil sweatshirt making people cozy at Do It Your Freaking Self
Tin cans Christmas trees over at A Crafty Mix
101 Handmade days Christmas wreath by Busy Being Jennifer
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Christmas lights choker necklace over at Vikalpah
Jennifer from Just JP shares some tips for a frugal holiday decor. I have to say I love them not only because I live in a tiny house, but also because it’s nice to have extra cash in the pocket. Don’t miss her post.
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit