Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! Welcome back to our regular weekly Two Uses Tuesday schedule. There are extra Features to check out this week because there was so much to choose from the extra long holiday party.
Beginning with this party, Two Uses Tuesday will be live Monday evening (7 pm EST) through Thursday evening (10 pm EST)
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
You Clicked It To Pick It
Shrinkable plastic zipper pulls by Sparkle Living Blog
Back to school plastic canvas pencil cover for candy bar at Creatively Homemade
Diaper gift box how to by Glue Stick Blog
Painted metallic books via Savvy Apron
Easy DIY pillowcase for kids to make from Comic Con Family
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
DIY reversible fall sign from Twelve On Main
Katrin from KreativK shows us how to make these super cute fabric pumpkins. Let’s prepare our house for fall in advance!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit