Hello, my sweet friends! Thank you for partying with us one more week at Two Uses Tuesday!! You guys share so amazing content last week! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to visit others to keep the linky love, have fun and be inspired!
Beginning with this party, Two Uses Tuesday will be live Monday evening (7 pm EST) through Thursday evening (10 pm EST)
Meet Your Hosts:
- Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee of Purfylle: Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Instagram | | Facebook
- Donna of Two Chicks and a Mom: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili of My Sweet Things: Google | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Now on to more important things… YOU!
Non-candy Halloween treats, Bandaid Ghosts by Creating Really Awesome Fun Things
3 Ingredient pizza rolls via Tale of a Tired Mom
Doily painted plate at Pillar Box Blue
DIY cotton boll stems over at The Organized Dream
Welcome fall chalkboard by Across the Blvd
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Fox Fabric Art over at Love Create Celebrate
Jamie who stopped by at Bomb Shell Bling blog shared how to make a tic tac toc game out of an old cutting board. Isn’t it genius?!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest. Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) upcycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously, please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
**Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =) Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. My Sweet Things and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit